Tuesday, November 13, 2007

"MY WEEKEND"


This weekend was special, but not at all. This last Saturday it was my birthday. I turned 20. I made up some food and a cake for my family and I to celebrate it. I even bought a pinata for my little cousins so they can have some fun. It was just my family who were there in my house celebrating with me and it was good. I liked it. First of all we sat down to eat some food. It was delicious. Then my cousins broke the pinata. It was fun! because all of them went on the floor to pick up candies that I have put in inside. After we did all of that we went back to the table where the cake was so I can cut it and blew the candles so I can make a wish. My wish was very special. It was something that I wished all days (but I can't tell because it will not become real then). My birthday suppose to be fun and special and it was for one way, but for the other it was not, because a person that I love with all my heart wasn't there with me in that day and that made me so sad. He called me that day early in the morning to congratulate me for my birthday, but I still was too sad about it. My mom and my uncle congratulated me also in the morning and even my grandmas called me from Mexico. I was very happy that they remembered my birthday, but also was very sad. I wished that my husband were there with me, but he couldn't make it. I missed him so much and that's what made me sad, I hope he come back soon! Well that was my weekend. How about yours?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ivis-
I had a good weekend with my kids. My husband wasn't home either but we had fun playing and hanging out. I am glad you have family here to help you celebrate -it sounds like it was very special!
Happy (belated) Birthday Ivis!