Tuesday, November 6, 2007

A fun trip

It is fun to take a weekend, for a vacation. This weekend I took a vacation and drove for 13 hours and my son was very inpatient and he asked me all the time, "Are we there yet?" (like the donkye in the movie Sherk), if you will do this is better if you take some medicine like an aspirine for a headache because all the time you get a headache on a trip. When you are going to make a long trip, try to enjoy all the way and take many pictures and when the time past and you look at the pictures you are going to remember all the trip and will enjoy it like the first time. I took like 100 pictures in this trip.
This is a good way to relax and have fun.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your advice to take photos is sooo important. I have travelled many places but do not like to take pictures, now I regret not having some from my earlier travels.

Anonymous said...

I love to travel with my family, too, and I always take lots of pictures.

Some people have minivans with DVD players to play movies in the backseat. I have had people ask me, why don't I get one of these players so my kids can watch movies when we travel?

I say--I want my kids to learn to talk to each other and to talk to us. I also want them to SEE the country around us that we live in, not just stare at a movie screen.

Good post!

Anonymous said...

You are right Myrna it's fun! I love to travel and more by night I don't know why, but I like it! I like to see new things when I passing from one state to the other. taking pictures also is good so that way in the future you can have a good thing to remember.

Anonymous said...

It is true Myrna, when I travel
they ask for many things. Like,
mom can I eat? can I drink? and
the most common is when they
start to fight.
I agree with you, next time
I am going to take some
headache medicine.