Thursday, November 15, 2007

**~Angry Housewives Eating Bon Bons~**

I can't remember the last time I read a book this thick. I was drawn to it by its title Angry Housewives Eating Bon Bons by Lorna Landvik. This book is about a group of housewives living in the same neighborhood and creating a book club. These five ladies get together for a meeting once they've all finished the book that they've read. One of the many things I love about this book is how these characters are so united and show their friendship to one another,with words and most importantly with actions. Full of obstacles to be accomplished.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! was this article written by my sis???????

martha!

Anonymous said...

I read Angry Housewives with my book club, and we all enjoyed it immensely. I'm so proud of you for finishing this book!

Anonymous said...

This book sounds very interesting Adriana. I think I'm going to read it.

Anonymous said...

Adriana, this is one of my favorite books. When I first read it, I bought several copies and gave to it all my favorite women friends for Christmas that year. And then my book club read it, so I got to talk about it with even MORE people.

If you liked "Angry Housewives," you should try some of the other books by the author, Laura Landvik. I really like her writing.

mb