Thursday, November 29, 2007

He Chose You



I read the book He Chose You By Max Lucado. This book is very interesting because it is so realistic. I enjoy so much reading, I learned much, now I know God chose you not you chose God, and when you read this book you feel more peaceful. You can know all the time your aren't alone; however, if you felt alone the only thing you need to do is pray and in that moment you know He is with you. The book has many stories about people who have problems exactly everybody else. One of the stories I loved is talking about a girl who is a ballet dancer, so she is very tall and she can't find a dance partner,and in her the school she has to have a partner, so she was a christian person and she pray and she said to God -"Why if I'm your daughter, if I serve you don't give me a partner". But her mother always told her she was special -"God make you special and if He wants you to be tall, He knows for what". When the time past she was angry with God for all, and she almost quit, but her teacher told her about other school where she can go and doesn't need partner. She went to the other school and she was the best ballet dancer than everybody else, and in that moment she knew God made her special. And this story taught me when you have a problem just think the people who loves God all the things will help you to be a better person.
I hope many people read this book it is excellent.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like these kind of stories because I believe in God. You read a fantastic book. I would like to read it.

Anonymous said...

I think that was a good story about "He chose you". I know for a fact that no matter what the situation is, God is always present in our lives. He said in Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans i have for you. There are to first establish you then prosper you. So just from that you know we were meant to do something, we just don't know what it is yet, thats all.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lequisha it's good to hear about you, I hope you are fine and happy whatever you are.
Thanks for your comment your are right. Lequisha Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.