Thursday, November 15, 2007

Dummy

I just finished reading the book of the Night of the Living Dummy.It is a scary book. It is about these two girls that they always want to have the same things. One day one of the twins found a dummy at the trash can and call it Slappy. She starts practicing with the dummy so her sister wants a dummy too.
They both have a dummy. These dummies come alive and start scaring the girls. Their parents don't believe them. They are on their own to make the dummies leave from the girl's house. It's a book that keeps me reading it. That's why I like to read scary books, because they keep me interested in the story, and I can read more books instead of watch television.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know some peopple likes scary books or movies. But you know I do not like scary books or anyting like that.

Anonymous said...

Me neither.

Anonymous said...

My mom is very intersted in
goosebumps books,they are kind
of scary.
I like her to tell me the story
after she reads it.