Thursday, November 15, 2007

About My Books

I am reading a book series call The Spiderwick Chronicles.I have finished book number one called The Field Guide. The setting of the story changed from NY to an old house that stood alone. The main characters are three kids named Jared, Mallory, and Simon. Jared and Simon are identical twins and Mallory is their older sister. My favorite chapter was chapter four "In Which There Are Answers, Although Not Necessarily to the Right Questions". It was favorite chapter because Mallory's hair gets tied into knots to her bed posts and the kids didn't know who did it or even why they did it. However, Jared got into a lot of trouble for it. I am now on book number two. I just started the book. This one is called The Seeing Stone. I would tell you about it but I haven't read enough. I think if you have trouble with reading you would really like The Spiderwick Chronices.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sara,
I don't know this book, but I am interested. How old are the children in the Spiderwick Chronicles book? Do you think this book is appropriate for a 9 year old girl? Thanks for letting me know! Beth

Anonymous said...

I love the title of the that chapter! There are so many questions in life that we just don't know the answers to.