Thursday, November 29, 2007

If I Forget, You Remember

When I saw this book I liked it, because the picture on the front is so sweet. I started to read but in the beginning was so hard for me, a lot of new words to me. This book talks about a special girl who loves reading and writing some history with very imagination on the real life too. The girl's name is Elyse and in her life was some problems. Her dad died and she's feeling so sad about this. She lives with her mom and sister. She tries to understand her sister but she can't because "She is perfect" Elyse said. Elyse has a grandma and she loves her. She is so worried about her grandma's health, because Elyse's mom told her and explain about grandma condition "Alzheimer". When I read this book I try to imagined everything she said. I'm not finished yet, but I like so much and I hope I can finish all the story pretty soon... When I read this book I could see the real life. Because one of your family have this condition (Alzheimer) everything change in their life. This specific family changed there regular schedule, routine and hobby everything for love. But you know what? Is very hard and the family feeling sad emotion because they can't understand. Everybody cooperated, and when feeling so bad just some big hug can relieve. I love this book so much.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lilly,

We both seem to like the same type of books. I love books that deal with real drama. Hurry up and finish it......... I want to read it next.

p.s. GOOD LUCK WITH ALL THOSE NEW WORDS.

Anonymous said...

This book sounds to interesting and you are right Lilly giving love is the best medicine to be well. I hope you finish your book and good luck!

Anonymous said...

Some times the people don't understand how we feel or why we
act bad some times,because they see
us acting weird but no one take
the time to ask us what happen to us? Or why we are acting like that.
I think that happens because we are in our own world and forgot about the sensibility of the ones
around us.

Anonymous said...

I know Lilly sometimes we can feel so bad especially if someone in your family had a serious illness, but if we have our family suport us. It doesn't matter what happen they made the diference. When they said I'm here for you. You will never forget that.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I had something like that happen to me when I was younger. My borther past away when I was very young I was only six. My borther had (AIDS) since he was a baby so he was in and out of the hospital all the time.I was so young I didn't really understand what that was then suddenly he die and I didn't understand why I didn't know how to feel about him pasting away I didn't knew if I should cry or if he was just playing with me agian but when I find out that he was not coming back home I cry because my borther when he was home and not in the hospital he was one of my best friend but always a big borther always picking on me too and wacthing out for me but even now it's hard to remeber him because I was so young when he past but the thing I do remeber are good one's so I can understand what it feels like to lose a love one suddenly.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I can understand how it feels to lose a love one suddenly,when I was six I lose my brother to (AIDS) since I was so young I didn't understand how to feel I didn't know if I should cry or if he was just playing around agian with me. Because my brother has been in and out of hosptial his hole life but when he was home he was one of my best friends but he was always a big brother always picking on and always wacthing out for me. But now it's hard to remeber him but the thing I do remeber always put's a smile on my face because even though he was sick he always knew how to have fun and always knows how to push my button and those memorries will always make me happy even thou he is no longer with me.

Anonymous said...

Lilly:

I know exactly what you are taking about because actually my grandmother in Panama is suffering the same sickness, and it is really hard for the family, everybody get involve in this situation. The Alzheimer just take your mind away from the reality, they forget everything including the family.