Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Happy New Year!

Hello everyone, and a special welcome to the new students who will be making their first posts very soon. I look forward to reading all of your personal narratives here. It took an enormous amount of work for you to get your stories ready to publish-you should be very proud of them. Write On!

Also, take a look on the side of your blog at the new "recent comments" section. Here is where you can see if anyone has left you a comment recently. Click on the person's name or the title of the post, and you will be taken there!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone,I`m a new student here,this is very interesting to me. I want to say thank you all of you for explain to me things in class,I`m not a good lerner but I`ll try hard.

Anonymous said...

Hello!

Mrs. Sue and happy New year to you too!

Anonymous said...

Hello, Sue and class mate's. Well my name is Jennifer and im really happy to finally, be here. I am 44 year's old, and it has taken me awhile too get here. But it is better late then never. I just hope and pray that i can finally get this part of my life accomplished for my self. And thank you all for welcoming me, so gracefully.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue I am glad to be in your class, and happy new year to you too.

freedom of voice said...

Thank sue and I hope everithing in your life be good. Thank you for help me you are the best!

Anonymous said...

Thank Sue, I hope everything in your life.Thank you for help me,you are the best.The last comment was my too.

Anonymous said...

Hi sue Happy New Year to you thanks again for being a wounderful an exciding teacher and not one of those boring teachers that just sits there and justs does nothing thanks again for helping all of us ....