Thursday, May 8, 2008

Madera Chihuahua


The place where I born is a small town with 50,000 people living there.

It's a beautiful place with big mountains around, the weather is cold when the snow comes some times we have 2 feet of snow. The awful weather is from October to April so we have only four months of hot weather.

We have two rivers, you have to drive for three hours in the forest to arrive there and you can enjoy, they have a suspension bridges. We have another beautiful place the name is "Las 40 Casas". This place is where the ancestors lived. You have to go down to the hill and then up they are in the middle of the mountain. It's hard to visit because you have to walk 20 minutes, but really this place is amazing.

You can take a picture of the shiny blue sky and you can hear the different birds singing and the variety of animals in the ground. If you are lucky you can see a bear, but don't do anything to call his attention just walk to your car.

It's pleasant when you have the opportunity to live in a place like that. I take care of them because one day my daughter and my son will meet that gorgeous place.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Martha, "las cuarenta casas" are beautiful, that place must be awesome to see, and too bad that is hard to get there, some day I may go there. Very good story Martha I really like it.
P.S
You really surprise me(deberas me sorprendiste) pssssssssss.

Anonymous said...

I had never know about place like that. I guess its good to know about good places and thank you for sharing you storie with us and it was nice to have meet you.

Anonymous said...

I had never know about place like that. I guess its good to know about good places and thank you for sharing you storie with us and it was nice to have meet you.

Anonymous said...

I had never know about place like that. I guess its good to know about good places and thank you for sharing you storie with us and it was nice to have meet you.

Anonymous said...

Dear Martha; I hope some day I can visit your beautiful place. When I read you story you transport me with you.

Anonymous said...

You make me want to visit, too. And I'm someone who likes lots of rain and green!

Anonymous said...

This sounds like an amazing place with beautiful mountains, suspension bridges and birds singing! Thank you for sharing this. I'd like to go to that place sometime!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful place to live. Thank you for writing about your lovely area! Maybe someday I will be able to visit there also!

Anonymous said...

I've been there its a good place to go there during the summer