Thursday, December 6, 2007

~~The Little Time We Have~~

I'm reading one of the saddest stories. What can we do when we find out that our mother has very little time to live? What can we say to ease her pain? In this book, the husband is the type of person that doesn't like to express what he feels. Can we hide in our own little world when we feel so much pain? I've been thinking about what's worst to lose them in seconds, or to be told that your love one has little time to live. It will always be painful to lose them either way. A wound that will never heal.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It would be very hard for me to think that my mother would be soon dieing on me. Me and my mother have a close bond and i would never want her to leave me.

Anonymous said...

I lost my mother after her five-year battle with breast cancer. There is no easy way. Thanks for sharing this.

Anonymous said...

I can't think how will I feel losing my mother. I love my mother. She is one of the persons that I love beside my little girl and my husband. She always had been so important to me. I always wished, when I was a little girl, when I blew the candles of my cake for my birthday that she will be always with me. Now my wishes are for all of them. I think that losing our mother is the worst thing that will ever happen to us. I don't want to loose my mother. I would be to sad. Well, I would like to read your book Adriana. I think it is interesting to read it. When you finish reading it tell me what is the name of it so I can read it.

Anonymous said...

I lost my mother five years ago
and I still dreaming with her,I
wish I can have her back.
Thats why we need to tell every body around us how much we love them.

freedom of voice said...

Dear, Adriana i beg too differ with you. I think all paine has a way of healing. Some take a little longer then then other paine. But i think that we all get too a place with our paine. That we stop greaving, and we come too a place. Where we think of lost loved one's, in happy memorable time's.