Thursday, December 13, 2007

The Hard Time For Me.

To day,I'm not finish my book yet.So I decide to sharing some thing about myshelf.Do you known how come I pick the title name is "The Hard Time For Me"?. I'll tell you right now.I was marry since 2004 and I've been here for just 3 years.The first year in here was so hard for me because US had so much diffirent from Vietnam and the hardest for me was language.I knew English a litle befor I came here but it was still too hard to me.I coudn'd hear and talk very well and I was so worry about driving a car also.Everything was new to me but now I am getting better and better.I'm so happy about that but I have another broblem with myself.I used to want to be a teacher when I was in Highschool.So now I want to back to school but English is still shaking to me. I don't have much time for learning English.I have to work 6 days a week and 9-10 hours a day.That's why I'm so tired,I realy need more time to rest.I'm try to do the best I can in Eiglish class for my dream. I believe God will give me some power to past the hard time like rightnow

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I know exactly what your going trough. I work five days a week and I have two little angels. Days that there's no school I take my angels to school and then head to work. I work nights and sometimes mornings. All I can say to you is that we are strong women and we will accomplish our dreams.


p.s. WE'LL MAKE IT!

Anonymous said...

Yea, Giang accomplish your dreams and don't feel bad you will do it!

Anonymous said...

Hi,you should not worry so much about thing if you have hope in yourself and keep on working hard you will see thing will come along easier for you and God will see you though. Because I have family here that came from Peru they have been here for about ten years now and they are doing great they learn how to speak English very well so give yourself sometime and you will do great too.

freedom of voice said...

Dear,Giang hang in their and don't give up. Because you alway's want too keep in mind, all of the struggle's. That you have had to endure too get to this place in your life. And if God has given you the strength to get this far. Then he will give you the rest of what, you need too accomplish your dream's. So keep going and hold on to your dream's, and never give up.

Doc said...

Oriental vs. western languages are so far apart not only in the words, but the concepts behind the words. This makes learning english (or the other way around) very very difficult.

But, judging from your post, it seems that you are doing quite well. And I can't imagine that there are too many westerners that can "write" in characters as well as you write in english after only a few years.

Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

You are doing the best you can I dont know you but you are a strong person it sounds to me. And some times its going to be hard and you will be tired. But, know that some one understands you and believes in you like me. And many others I'm sure..

Anonymous said...

Giang: I'm sure you are very smart, and you can doing everything you want. The life is very sweet enjoy all the things you are doing and be happy.

Anonymous said...

I giang, I know how you feel.It is very hardttolearn english,I had been living in Colorado Springs,14 years,and it is the first time I come to the school.You are smart, you are going to learn fast, it is difficult but not impossible.