Thursday, May 1, 2008

I Found Something Special

Hello! Today I want to talk you about my Springs Break. Well, the last two weeks I have tried to have a good time with my four kids. I couldn't go to a special place because my husband worked, but I had a funny time and made everything they wanted.

In my Springs Break I found something special. When I looked at my bank account I saw something wrong.(I thought) I felt very nervous and I talked with my husband, but when I saw his face I thought something had happened. Well, I discovered his surprise to me. I don't know what it is, but you remembered my story?

I want to see my mom or visit my Puerto Rico :) Well I discovered my husband bought two airlines tickets to New York and only he said, "I have a surprise for you, just you need to wait for it and don't ask about." Oh my God! Can you imagine my emotion? I don't know what will happen, but I am feeling my heart beat at a hundred miles per hour. I think I'm very close to my mom, more that I can imagine. The story continue...!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's good to know you are close to your mother. That is some thing hard for me to understand. I really liked your storie Lilly. Thank you for it.

Anonymous said...

Lilly.what is going happen next I'm just curious about that,are you going to visit your mom, or is she coming?

Anonymous said...

Lilly, good for you but I think like Evelia are you going or is she coming?. Don't let us in this curiosity okay.