Thursday, February 28, 2008

Best Vacation Ever........

was when my Husband and I and my Grandson went to California. We all had such a great time traveling in the car Because we had rented a car to travel. And it was an eighteen hour drive to reach our destination. Finally we stopped to rest in Las Vegas for a night, and continued on in the morning. It was such a great trip, because my Grandson got the chance to meet one of his great Grandmothers he never met. Also he got a chance to meet cousins and play and have himself a wonderful and marvelous time. I got such a joy to see him playing from sun up to sun down, non- stop. Every night as soon as his head hit the pillow, he would fall right to sleep. It was also such a joy for me and my Husband to be able to spend time together because he works over seas, and so he is gone most of the time. When he comes home he always tries to take us on a Vacation some where to visit relatives. From all the Vacations I have taken in my life, that one was by far the best ever.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer, you are a really nice lady, and I am happy for you that you have a nice time with your family, keep doing it every time you can because the life is too short to waste it doing nothing.

Anonymous said...

Jennifer, this story it's so great.
I hope I can will have a wonderful vacations, when I have my own grandson.
However it's great you did it.

freedom of voice said...

Hi Graciela, thank you for your comment on my storey. And I think that your are a very nice young landy also. Ireally enjoy having you in my class as a classmate.

freedom of voice said...

Hello Myrna, Im sure that you will. Grandchildren are great and such a joy to have in your life.

Anonymous said...

Jennifer; Is nice when you spend time with the family and everybody enjoy the trip. Be happy anywhere and anyway.

Anonymous said...

Jennifer; Is nice when you spend time with the family and everybody enjoy the trip. Be happy anywhere and anyway.